Tuesday, June 21, 2016

How I Started My Gym Days

I've started doing gym since a long time ago. At the time I was really weak, and I was also really fat. A result of fastfood and a long time sitting around playing games all days. I couldn't run, nor could i do anything that required strength. I was hopeless.

 And then, a friend of mine, who was also really fat like me before, but when I met him again after a few months, he was like a different person. His body, though still a bit fat but there were muscles, and the whole body looked better builted than before. I asked him how did he get changed so fast, and he told me he went to the gym daily. Then he tell me the benefits of going to the gym to work out, and convince me to go and try taking 1 course of training with him. I thought, there's nothing to lose anyway so I agreed and went to the gym with him. At first I was so amazed of the sight: there's people with well built body everywhere in the room, everyone was working so hard and sweating a lot, it was the first time i see so much people working so hard in 1 room. Then my friend told me to warm up with a few light excercises, then try to do a few squat. I couldn't do it at the time. Then he tell me to see a gym trainer, and the trainner lead me to every kind of workout in that room, and then tell me to go home and come back the following day. So I went home, and wake up in the next morning with my whole body in pain. Every muscle in my body hurt so bad that i could barely move, so i had to take that day off of the gym. But the day after that, when I worked out again, my body got used to working and so the pain was better, not that bad like the first day. So i set my goal, and work out at the gym every single day since then.


 Now, my body is so well built that it makes me so proud. There were pain, blood, sweat and tears but it was worth to have the body i have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment